Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday update

Monica had a pretty bad night last night, and could not sleep. Then someone thought is would be a good idea to give her a bath at 4am!  She seemed a little more comfortable this morning, but said she felt drugged, and was having some hallucinations.  I guess the Morphine is really starting to effect her.
My niece from Texas flew into town last night, and has been visiting Monica this morning.  I know that was a nice surprise for her, and hopefully will remember her visit.

I have attached a photo of some of the tubes and wires connected to her.

4 comments:

  1. We send our love and good wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates - I've been checking this site every day. I'm thinking about and praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the updates!!! I know it's hard on you also. I've been there before. Just take care of yourself while you can since she is in the best hands at the hospital. I think and pray for u all daily. I hope she is able to get some comfort soon. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darren, sending love and blessings for comfort and peace for you all. Hope SO much that Monica will have a better night and that they will have her pain under control as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete