Monday, July 18, 2011

Fundraising

Last Friday night I had the opportunity to have some of my dearest friends over to discuss some fundraising ideas.  John and Cindi came from Grayson GA, Kerrin and Beth came from Roswell, and my bestest girls from my neighborhood, Amy and Lisa walked over.  We were honored to have Pamela Locke here to give us some information on NFT (National Foundation for Transplants).  Pamela has had 2 kidney transplants and is such an inspiration and a miracle. We are hopefully going to do a fundraiser the end of September, we just have to nail down a place and the exact date.

I talked to NFT today and they are sending me some paper work to fill out, and I will have the great pleasure to become a patient with them.  I have contacted a financial coordinator from Emory and I'm waiting to hear back from someone.  I'm looking forward to getting together with everyone again to go over everything we are supposed to do.

Will keep you posted on a date and location!!

No comments:

Post a Comment